MINDSET SINCE 2005
We believe the right way to approach sustainability is with honesty
and determination. We put all our efforts into creating design that will
stay both relevant and valuable to our costumers. We believe quality
to be the most impactful factor when working with sustainability.
We consider the quality in aspect of creating a garment - from the
longevity of the design and fit to the material, craftsmanship and finish.
Caring for people and planet never seemed
more urgent, and reducing our impact has
been part of our mindset from the very start.
What we do
- More than 80 % of our products are made in Europe.
- We always prioritize ground freight as opposed to high impact air delivery.
- The majority of our fabrics are sourced in Europe.
- We favor suppliers who are certified in sustainability practices.
- We limit dead stock by only buying the fabric we need and producing what has been ordered.
- We work in clean natural materials at any given opportunity, with a special love for wool which is both recyclable and biodegradable.
- We promise to welcome every opportunity to improve and become part of the change for a responsible fashion business.
With love, Hanne Graumann